The Theatre’s Cinema Screen Amenities are typically comprised of three components: Cinema Screen, LCD Projector and various digital media sources such as: our in-house Blu Ray disc player, DVD disc player, desktop PC computer that can be used as a disc player, file player, or as the connectivity component to our dedicated internet access as the media source.
It should be noted that the Theatre’s desktop PC computer media source component is readily interchangeable with the Lessee’s PC, or Mac (laptop computer) as the media source component to facilitate the Lessee’s particular presentation needs.
Cinema Screen, LCD Projector & Video Media Source Components
- (1) Fixed Stewart Filmscreen “Ultramatte 150″ Torus/Sigma design 39.5 ft. wide x 16.5 ft. high. The Ultramatte 150 screen fabric combines the qualities of “Studiotek 130″ and the higher gain “Video matte 200″ and is over 50% brighter than the standard matte white surface materials.
- (1) NEC NP-PA500U video projector with an NP13ZL lens. Its 5000 ANSI lumen brightness is complimented by our “Ultramatte 150″ screen described above. The throw distance for screening digital media is 60 lineal feet from the projection room.
- (1) Theatre’s Primary Media Source: Desktop PC
- (1) Alternate Media Source: Sony DVP360 DVD/CD player with; Dolby Digital output, DTS output, VO-Bit video DAC and smooth scan search, or Lessee lap top media source component.
- (1) Alternate Media Source : Blu Ray Disc Player
The actual image size of the presentation on the cinema screen is a function of the digital media ratio of width x height.
Cinema Audio Components
- (2) 500 watt JBL Control 30 three-way high output speakers with extended bandwidth and extremely smooth frequency response. (mounted on top of Cinema Screen)
- (1) 825 watt powered amplifier, Pioneer Model M-V3000, AC 120V, 60Hz, 1130 VA max power 500W/channel dedicated to power the above 500 watt JBL Control 30 three-way high output speakers.
- (2) 500 watt Jewel Speakers, powered and 825 Watt amplifier (Pioneer Model M-V3000 (mounted on a wall-shelf to the right and left of the Stage and Screen)
- (2) 1200 watt powered subwoofers on floor (stage front right corner & stage front left corner under stage).
- (1) 825 watt powered amplifier, Pioneer Model M-V3000, AC 120V, 60Hz, 1130 VA max power 500W/channel dedicated to power the above 500 watt Jewel Speakers .
Note: Supplemental cinema screen and audio system components are readily available from local vendors as ” Additional Rental Items”, if needed.